Saturday, August 11, 2007

A New Adventure!!

I'm new at blogging, but have been told this is the way to communicate these days. As I learn my way around this new technology (to me anyway), please be patient. You may want to mark this as a "favorite site" because I'm going to use this for the monthly newsletters. I will try to update monthly, but may not always be on time. So check periodically. This will save me time in sending out blanket emails for the newsletter. Any communicating I do on a personal level will continue to be done through emails, but this will be the site for the newsletter....at least for now. We'll see how it goes. The Georgia Macon Mission has five stakes: Augusta, Albany, Douglas, Macon and Savannah. The pictures below show the missionaries serving in each stake in July. Hope they're big enough for you to see your missionary. We do love these elders and sisters.
Sister Evanson