Saturday, April 26, 2008

Alumni Accounting

We're going to try a new feature on the blogspot. I've emailed the alumni (those whose emails I have) and asked them to send a picture and a few words to post on the blog. This will give those who have returned from their missions an idea of what's happening in their fellow-missionaries' lives. For parents of current missionaries you might come across someone you know. For any returned missionaries whose email I don't have, please email me (evansonrb@bellsouth.net) with your information.
Spencer Hickenlooper (on left): I am attending Utah State and playing on the hockey team. I didn't get to play much this last year because I tore my meniscus in my knee and had surgery. I am moving back to Colorado Springs for the summer to work and to drag race with my dad. We recently registered and were accepted to be on a TV show on the seed channel called "Pinks All Out." They are coming this August to Denver and the show will air shortly after that.